Before you request a booking, please read through our house rules.
- Pickups and/or drop-offs can be arranged upon request
- Prices vary based on distance travelled
- Pickups generally take place at 7am
- Drop-offs generally take place between 6 – 7pm
Check-in & Check-out
- You are welcome to check-in anytime after 8am
- Check-outs can occur any time before 5pm
- The minimum age is 20 weeks old.
- Our maximum age is 14 years old for dogs. No maximum age limit applies for cats.
- Dogs are taken out for exercise at least twice per day
- Dogs are not mixed together for safety reasons, unless they are members of the same family.
- Rates are charged on a calendar-day basis ie. 1 overnight stay is considered 2 days.
- Minimum 2 day charge (1 overnight stay)
- Pets staying for 3 days or longer will not be charged for the final day if collected between 8am – 10am.
- During school holiday periods, a small surcharge applies:
- Dogs $2 extra per day
- Cats $1 extra per day
- We accept payments by Cash, EFTPOS, MasterCard and VISA. Unfortunately AMEX or Diners cards are not accepted.
- We can arrange professional grooming for dogs boarding with us. Prices upon enquiry.
- All dogs boarding with us will receive a bath prior to leaving us, this is a condition of entry. A $10 bathing fee will be added to your booking.
- You don’t need to bring anything. We provide all bedding, toys and food.
- You are welcome to bring your pet’s belongings at your own risk.
- Your pet will not share an enclosure with any non-family animals.
- Pets from the same family may share an enclosure.
- In hot weather, dogs are cooled with a kennel-wide sprinkler system. In cooler weather, dogs are provided with blankets, sheepskins and coats.
- The cattery is fully air conditioned.
- Our dog enclosures have indoor and outdoor access so your dog has the freedom to move about. Dogs sleep indoors at night.
- All dogs are taken out of their enclosure for daily exercise.
- Cats have the option to leave their enclosure, but often choose to stay indoors.
Medication & Health Care
- We can provide medication for your pet at no extra charge, except Diabetic dogs.
- Diabetic dogs will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. An extra $5 per day fee applies.
- Make sure all medications are provided and clearly labelled.
- If your pet becomes sick or injured during their stay, we will attempt to contact you and/or your nominated Veterinarian.
- In case of emergency, we will contact our local Veterinarian or Animal Emergency centre.
Vaccinations, Fleas and Worming
- All pets must be vaccinated within the last 12 months. It’s preferable that vaccinations are given at least 2 weeks prior to the boarding start date.
- Vaccination cards must be presented when checking your pet in for boarding.
- Dogs require a minimum of a C5 vaccination
- Cats require an F3 vaccination
- Flea and worming treatments are recommended prior to entering the kennels or cattery, but not required.
Please note, this is a booking request only. A member of the TreeTops Boarding Kennel team will be in touch shortly to confirm your booking.